April Editorial Project


I was so lucky to get to work an amazing team on a large editorial project last month. I had so many good images come out of it that I could hardly choose my favorites!


We shot the project at Westoak Studio in Carlton, OR (Thanks to photographer, Bert Kay for allowing this fabulous shoot to happen at his place!). We cast 4 incredible models from Option Model and Media: Simone Fessant, Aja Wald, Morgan Love and Sam Flaker. Our clothing was graciously provided by Freepeople Bridgeport, Accessory Appeal, Mapel Boutique and Posh Lingerie. We shot 2-3 looks from each brand. The makeup for this shoot was done by Hayley Miller and the hair by Brittany Blanchard. We did a total of 3 makeup and hair looks on each model. We started very light and natural and made our way into a darker more sultry look. We shot from 10AM until sunset and I think I filled up 3 memory cards with all the amazing images! I was super flexible and shot both Canon and Nikon with a variety of different sets and light setups. This shoot is more commercial than I typically shoot, so it was a great learning experience for me.
Like I mentioned before, there are so many good images and I had a hard time deciding, but below are some of my favorite images that made the cut!





































Comments

Popular Posts