New Look and Feel

You may have noticed a new look and feel to the blog, new cleaner template, new colors and with it comes new resolve to actually write more consistently. I feel that a blog ads a personality to the photographer and allows me to put words and thoughts behind each of the things I share with you.

Along with the change to the blog I have made several other visual upgrades that I am really excited about! I have totally gutted and rebuilt my website from scratch. New colors, new streamlined photo viewing, and overall a more high fashion feel to it because that is what I am trying to portray in my pictures. Facebook will be changing automatically to the new timeline feature on March 30th so I have an awesome new timeline cover photo I will unveil there. And finally I have a completely redesigned logo, it's alot sleeker and more futuristic. Simplify is one word to describe all these changes but I don't want that to mask how great everything looks. So by all means check out my new website design as well as the facebook page.

http://www.kendramphotopro.com/

http://www.facebook.com/KendraM.Photography

Comments

Popular Posts