Published - Indulgence for Giuseppina Magazine Issue #14

This shoot is stunning and gorgeous and beautiful and I love it! You can imagine how difficult is was for me to keep this under wraps since November 2012! This is my second editorial published with Guiseppina Magazine. I was so excited to hear they were going to be doing a seven deadly sins issue. My editorial represents the sin, gluttony.

I can't speak highly enough of my fantastic team who helped create this shoot! This is not your typical fashion shoot, the nature of the sin gluttony is indulgent and lavish which means a really royal looking set and involved wardrobe.

Indulgence
Photography - Kendra Martin
Stylist/Designer - Melissa Rene Price
Wardrobe Contributors - Melissa Rene Price, Julia Barbee Studio, Bombshell Vintage
Model - Lana Nyman

Buy the full issue here.







Comments

Popular Posts