Iron Oxide Designs

I am very excited to be adding product photography work to my portfolio! Specifically my focus has been around jewelry and other fashion items. I have really enjoyed the process of incorporating this style into my work. The images below are from my latest collaboration with models Tiffany and Savannah of Option Model and Media and the beautiful creations of Amy Fox from Iron Oxide Designs, which are handcrafted in Portland, Oregon. I was really attracted to the esthetic of Iron Oxide Designs because of the raw and very Pacific Northwest feel of the jewelry pieces. Hair and makeup was done by Christina Stanley - Eye Shine Beauty.

The location for this shoot was the fabulous Westoak Studios in Carlton. It seemed like the perfect place to feature such raw, natural pieces. We shot several looks including both outdoor and natural light indoor. Tiffany and Savannah both did such a great job and really captured the emotion we were looking for.




Comments

Popular Posts