Beauty, Strength and Grace all Wrapped up in a Face

I was reading vogue late one night and I ran across a beauty ad that I absolutely loved. I immediately began searching for a model who could pull off the look. I found Courtney Martzall an absolutely beautiful model who has no hair. I absolutely love her bio and look and thought she would be perfect.

This is our inspiration:














This is Courtney's Bio from Model Mayhem:
I have had Alopecia Universalis since the age of 6 and have wanted to do something to make a difference. Modeling has been a passion of mine since I was young, but I have been turned down in everything I have tried due to my condition. I decided to try to model without my hair to show everyone that bald is beautiful. I am hoping that I can make a difference in women that don't feel comfortable in their own skin and show people that everyone is beautiful just the way they are. I am a new aspiring model that is trying to build my portfolio and would love to play around with different concepts and fun ideas!

 I absolutely love what we came up with, maybe even more than the originals!








Comments

Popular Posts