Firy Beauty

     Had a wonderful shoot this evening with Bree Washington and Morgan Quinonez. I saw this absolutely beautiful inspiration photo pop up online and knew I had to try my hand at something similar. When I started looking through models for this shoot I quickly though of Bree who is by far one of the most gorgeous faces I have ever shot. Morgan and I had gotten connected online and it was our very first shoot! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist, she was prompt, professional, so fun to work with and the makeup looked incredible. The shoot was so much fun and I could not wait to get home and begin to import the photos. Keep your eyes open for both of these lovely ladies in the industry and keep an eye out for a sneak peek of this awesome shoot coming soon. Below is my inspiration image along with some behind the scenes photos of our time tonight.






Comments

Popular Posts