Behind the Scenes from a Week of Busy Shooting!

This week was absolutely crazy for me! I had 5 shoots this week all with pretty involved concepts and a full team of creatives. It is a labor of love but definitely a busy week! More info to come about the outcome of these and whether or not they make it to publication.


On set for a seven deadly sins shoot. Can you guess which sin I got to shoot? Gluttony!

 Model Lana Nyman being styled by Kristina Raeleen. Love these ladies! 





Jewelry by Julia Barbee Studio for the Gluttony editorial.


Switching gears now to a portfolio development shoot with Erin Meredith and Rene Lee.



I actually got to see a couple shots of me working behind the scenes. Thanks Rena!


And finally an awesome black and white striped shoot with model Madeleine Robertson of Muse Model Management and Makeup artist Brittany Nowers.






Comments

Popular Posts