Publications - Photo Vogue IT

I am really proud and excited to say that my 4th and 5th accepted images to Photo Vogue IT were images from my water editorial with Tiffany Hirth of Option Model and Media. This is one of my favorite shoots to date and apparently they thought so too. For those who have tried to submit you know it is really difficult to get shots published. I am pretty proud of these two. Look for more from this series coming soon!

Many thanks to my awesome team for making this amazing shoot happen!

Model - Tiffany Hirth of Option Model and Media
Makeup and Hair - Jamie Palmaymesa
Dress Design - Melissa Price
Headpiece - Kira Treloar of Treloar Couture




See the first image live on the Vogue Italia Website - Here.


See the second image live on the Vogue Italia Website - Here.

Comments

Popular Posts