Portland Fashion and Style Awards Nomination 2013

I am really excited to have, again this year, been nominated for "Best Fashion Photographer" in the Portland Fashion and Style Awards. I am not a fan of vote for me type of competitions but I feel that this one has the potential to accurately reward people for their hard work in the industry. If you feel so inclined, follow the "Vote Now" link below and select "Best Fashion Photographer" as your voting category and my name, "Kendra Martin" as the nominee. My favorite part about this competition is that I got nominated by an unsolicited vote. Now I am asking for support to make it to the next round, which is the judging round, so I can get my work viewed by a panel of talented people in the fashion industry.
Thanks to everyone for helping me pursue my dream.

VOTE NOW!


Comments

Popular Posts