2012 Recap



I just wanted to take a few minutes to express how grateful I am for the support of everyone who views, comments and shares my work. You make my world go round’.  I had a lot of wonderful goals for my business and life in 2012 and am proud to say I achieved all of the things I set out to do. But I realized that much of what I achieved this year was greater than I could have ever imagined or attempted to strive for with a goal. I have a much longer and more daunting list of things to accomplish in 2013, so keep your eyes on me because I’m not going anywhere and the sky is the limit on my plans!

Below is just a sample of some of the places I’ve been and things I did in 2012. 


-          -Was chosen to display in the Portland RAW Artist Showcase

-          - Nominated as top 4 fashion photographers in the Portland area

-          -Published 3 times online with Vogue Italia

-          -Published in a fashion blog with over a million worldwide viewership

-         - Traveled to LA and was able to scout locations and talk to models who I will work with in the future.

-         - Did approximately 160 photoshoots in 2012

-          -Was my first year of being an official licensed and registered business

-         - Hit nearly 4000 fans on my business facebook page when my goal was 1000

-         - Launched my own websites (one for fashion and one for family)





These are just a few of the things I was able to do in 2012 and I look forward to sharing 2013 with all of you! Photos below are a taste of what I have been up to this year.





Comments

Popular Posts